Back to 365FootballPredictions.com
1.General terms for both parties:
– You should be over 18 year-old to use our services.
– You should not use our services for any illegal goals or violate any laws at which the scope of 365footballpredictions.com belongs to.
– You should take responsibility and determine whether the using of our services lies in compliance with the laws in your residential area/country. In some countries gambling is illegal.
– You are not obliged to share, copy or trade any information that is provided to you by the team of 365footballpredictions.com.
– According to your personal data – you should provide us your full names (as they were written in your ID), a valid email address, and all the requisites required for completing our contact form.
– The team of 365footballpredictions.com cannot warrant that the services we provide will be flawless all the time. We could not promise that the quality of our services will meet your expectations.
– The team of 365footballpredictions.com cannot take any responsibility for any financial losses (direct and indirect) of our customers, that are related to usage of our betting services.
We would like to make an announcement that any content including logo, visual media, trademarks, copyright patents, industrial design rights, softwares and other materials uploaded, that has been created by us is property of 365footballpredictions.com and is protected by copyright laws. Any effort of plagiarism, circulation of visual media and propagating ideas closely based on our content is strongly forbidden and the culprit will take responsibility for their actions in accordance with the Intellectual Property Law.
4.Links to other web sites
5.Purchase, Subscription, Methods of Payment
The team of 365footballpredictions.com owns the exclusive rights and power to modify and terminate any of our service at any time without the neccessity to inform you, as well as the right to terminate our partnership in case of any abuses or at our sole discretion. We reserve the right as well to reject providing our services to anyone without giving an explaination.